Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Loving my new curve(s)!


First off, sorry for the lack of posts. Pregnant while caring for an active toddler keeps me pretty busy. I am happy to say though, I am feeling better and better every day.

Secondly, yes, my Blog is still getting a face-lift. All I can say is that two pregnant women caring for toddlers makes for a lengthy process for design, edits, approvals, etc. But I have seen a sneak peek and it is going to be FABULOUS. So, please, stay tuned. I am hoping my face-lift gives me that boost to start blogging more. I really miss hearing my self ramble! :)

Lastly, I love me new curve(s). Yes, pregnancy is hard and really does a number on your body but .... oops, NO, I am not talking about those curves (not sure you can even call the extra fat curves), I am talking about my new Blackberry Curve. Please tell me you are not wondering why a SAHM needs a Blackberry?! Come on, we have just as many dates, times, events, contact numbers and the such to keep organized. I feel like I am failing every day with my Mommy organization but if I do forget my handy dandy sexy Blackberry Curve is by my side so I can "look it up"! I also couldn't help getting the newest addition to the Blackberry Curve family ... the RED one. Now that is certainly something I would have felt uncomfortable carrying in my "professional" life but now I just adore it! I had no idea just how new and sought after the red one was when the salesman offered it to me. I didn't see any out in the store and he had to say he "might have one in back if I was interested". I think it must have been my just-let-out-of-a-cage uncontrollable desire to chat with another adult that I found the need to go into great details about my past career in wireless dating all the way back to L.A. Cellular. Or do you think he thought I was a secret shopper? :) Did you know the new Blackberry Curve has full GPS? So even though my car is 10 years old I can now say "I too have GPS in my car"! Oh yea, and just in case I forget my dear camera it has a 2mp built in camera, woohoo, more pics of my DS!!! :)

Anyway, loving the new curve(s) and while I debated the iPhone I ultimately decided that I was a Blackberry kind of girl!

3 comments:

KR said...

So fun to have you blogging again! Can't wait to check out the new phone too!

Just the Sous Chef said...

Thank you KR, I was wondering if anyone was even reading my Blog any more! :)

Anonymous said...

Love the picture of my DGS and DGD.
Guess Who!?!