Monday, November 26, 2007

Christmas photo disasters!

DH and I took some time this weekend to try to get a good snap-shot of DS for our Christmas cards. Oh my, what a disaster ... when he wanted to laugh and smile I was either not ready or he was standing in front of the wrong back-drop. I hope the rest of you are having better luck then we are but I must say, we all are fully enjoying the process and have had many laughs while trying. I really think the Christmas card photo is yet another fun festive family tradition each year. I can only try to imagine how difficult it gets as your family grows. Once we confirm a picture we want to use I am going to post some of our funny out-takes ... and I would love to see yours too.

Happy belated Thanksgiving everyone ... and as DS would say, "Gobble Gobble!"

No comments: