Thursday, March 20, 2008

Toddler Talk


My DS is now at the age where he can hold complete conversations with me.

Yesterday he went out on the patio and set up two chairs facing each other. He asked (or demanded), "Mommy, come out here." "Sit right there" (pointing to the chair directly across from him). And we just chatted. About what?! Mostly, sitting on the chairs "Mommy sits there", "L sits here", "Mommy and L" yada yada. It was so adorable that I ran back inside to grab my camera ... and to my surprise, he remained seated, waited for me to return and then continued the conversation right where he left off. LOL!!!!

This isn't the most creative shot or the best quality ... but it is one of those pictures that will forever capture a memory for me. Just as we were, DS in just his diaper after nap time, sitting on the patio on a sunny spring day and just "chatting" about nothing. Awwwwwwwwww, how I adore my little boy!!!

Just a tip and reminder to parents ... don't forget to capture the little every day happenings too!!!

Welcome Spring everyone!

No comments: