Monday, April 14, 2008

Don't it make your brown eyes blue?



I swear this girl was born with brown eyes. It brought a big smile to my face that we would have a blue-eyed boy like his Daddy and a brown-eyed girl like her Mommy. One week later her eyes appeared blue ... 7 weeks later they still appear blue. I do know that a baby's eye color can change at any time but in the meantime her once brown eyes are now bright blue! What makes me giggle even more is that I too am one of those parents that talks about what color they once were ... seems like there is an entire population of parents that like to always comment on their child's eye color at birth. When DS was born it was pretty obvious what color his eyes were and what color they would be and I always kinda chuckled at the silly ways parents talked about their child's eye color at birth (only because I didn't have the same experience of it changing colors) ... and now here I am, not just talking about it but even blogging about it! LOL!!! I guess there is no escaping certain parental habits ... what's next, sounding just like your parents?! Ha!



(The picture is from last night's bath time with Daddy. DH is continuing the tradition of his special time with the kiddos and gives her a bath each night (after giving DS a bath, reading to him and putting him down for bed). I adore that my DH loves this tradition. There is nothing better then seeing your husband and kids having fun together).

No comments: