Tuesday, May 13, 2008

One minute, thirty-eight seconds ...


... is the average time a viewer stays on my blog. I find all these averages quite fascinating but even more interesting are all the viewers that find my Blog through a google search. I always get a good laugh when I click to find out what they actually entered into their google search to come upon my Blog. Are you interested too???


Most common search criteria: "female sous chef"


Man, how they must be disappointed when the click on my blog. LOL!!!


Second most common search criteria: "Jesus loves me lyrics". Remember this post?!


Yes, I am watching, yes, it is fun knowing that you're reading! Please leave a comment. You don't know how nice it is to have something to read when you are breastfeeding a baby at 3:00am!
Thanks in advance! :)

No comments: