Thursday, February 12, 2009

(Valentine) Dress Rehearsal




While DS was napping today we did what all ladies do: we tried on our outfit we are planning on wearing tomorrow to make sure it still fits (okay, correction, I tried the outfit on her that she will be wearing tomorrow). Although DD did not need anything new to fit our party's theme tomorrow (RED, WHITE and ... PINK) as she has plenty of pinks in her closet I still couldn't resist this outfit when I spotted it at Hanna Andersson recently. I absolutely adore Hanna Andersson's clothes and not neccessarily always for the style (I am not a fan of every thing I see there) but always for the undeniable high quality of the clothes and consistency on their sizing. I have yet to find another children's clothing brand that never disappoints me after many wears and washes like the clothes my children have from Hanna Andersson.




Oh, and the headband is compliments of the wonderful ONE DOLLAR bins at Target, gotta love that! (& more importantly, she actually likes wearing it :-)




Happy (early) Valentine's everyone ... where will you be celebrating this year?!

xxoo

2 comments:

KR said...

Darling! We are so sad to miss the fun tomorrow!

Just Spotted said...

so cute! hope you had a great holiday!

xoxo, K