Friday, June 13, 2008

smack smack


DD is already smacking her lips when we eat. She usually joins us for dinner (she sits on the table in her Bumbo) and I can already see her eyeing our food and licking her lips. I am not surprised since DH and I are both "foodies". It will not be long until she is starting solids. I started dusting off my "Super Baby Foods" book and visiting my favorite site http://www.wholesombabyfood.com/ in preperation of making her own baby food like I did with DS. (TIP: Those are the only two references anyone needs to make your own baby food!)


I am a little sad that she is growing up so fast but I also know that starting solids means nursing will become easier (at least it did with DS, fingers crossed!). Did someone say chips and salsa with a margarita please? That would be on the rocks with extra lime please!


Happy Friday!

No comments: