Sunday, August 10, 2008

Sunday's FFF



Yes, I am late for our FFF (Friday's Family Faves) ... but better late then never, right?




DD has started on baby food and the big winner so far (she has only tried two, LOL) is sweet potatoes. I think sweet potatoes are a favorite for many kids!




DS has been walking around all week carrying his anti-itch cream and asking if any of us need "itch-y cream" or if we have "itchies". LOL!!! Already obsessed with pharmaceuticals like his Daddy.




DH has still been obsessed over his Fender guitar and is anxiously waiting for it to arrive in the next two weeks.




And me, I indulged a little each day this past week on that delicious-sinfully-good trail mix from Trader Joe's. The one that is appropriately named Trader Joe's TEMPTATION Trail Mix. YUMMMM, it is a mix of peanuts, almonds, cashews, dried cranberries, chocolate chips and peanut butter chips. Definitely not good for my desire to be back (comfortably) in my old pre-pregnancy jeans before Germany.




And today's picture is just because I like it ... I took this picture yesterday for my Great-Aunt that sent this outfit for DD earlier this week.

No comments: