Thursday, September 11, 2008

A favorite song


I am driving along the 405 freeway the other day to my in-laws house (we go over there every Tuesday) listening to a favorite tune on the radio and I hear something that catches my ear. The sound of hard belly laughter.




I turn the radio off and sure enough, it is what I thought it was. I smile from ear to ear.




DS is playing peek-a-boo with his baby sister (car seat to car seat) and they are both laughing hysterically. I debated pulling out my camera right then and there but one can never to be too cautious when driving on the 405 freeway so I opted to just sit back, drive and smile ear to ear while listening to my favorite song (their laughter).




It wasn't too long ago that they barely noticed each other back there. Now their interactions not only entertain me, they make me completely joyful!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I am IN LOVE with this picture :) One of my faves by far. So glad they are good buds. I hope K adjusts well to his sibling. Must have been heart melting.

Anonymous said...

Trac- How sweet are they together. I love their faces- pure joy!

Just the Sous Chef said...

Thank you, there is no better joy then seeing them together ... and to think I *briefly* debated having only one! *wink wink*