Sunday, May 13, 2007

Have a fabulous Mother's Day!



Well, since I am way behind on Shout Outs (sorry) I thought I would take the time today to not only say HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY to all the Mothers but to also give some birthday shout outs that are long over-due!!

March 23rd - Happy Birthday to DM!
April 2nd - Happy Birthday to my niece MC!
April 7th - Happy Birthday to KC!
April 15th - Happy Birthday to SB and KR!
May 11th - Happy Birthday to my sister TC!
May 12th - Happy Birthday to my wonderful Mommy PM!

and ... May 13th ... HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY to all the Mothers out there. Have a fabulous day!!!

By the way, the picture is my Mother's Day gift from my wonderful DH and fantastic DS!!! I LOVE it!!! But the best gift of all was the sweet cards and now spending the rest of the day with them.

2 comments:

KR said...

Thank you for the great birthday wishes and a wonderful mothers day to one of the hardest working most dedicated mothers I know! Enjoy your day (and your gorgeous new necklace)!

Rudy said...

Happy Mothers Day!!! R has great taste :) He is a keeper too! *hugs*