Friday, May 04, 2007

www.eight3one.com


My dearest friend of over 20 years AS has always been extremely talented. She was the gal I recruited to help me put together my Senior Year photo album/scrap book. It is just darling with fun sayings, colorful writing with "paint pens" and photos that are arranged artistically (obviously with an 80's style from our era). None of this would have been done with out her guidance. I have always admired her creativity.

So I am not the least bit surprised that her Children's clothing line is doing so well. It is fresh, hip, cool and stylish. It is SO boy yet sweet enough for those girly girls too! Her inspiration came after getting pregnant with her first son, Max. Talented AS and her hubby S (her best friend for years before realizing their romantic love for each other too) both have a great sense of style and deep knowledge on design.

Check out all her cool t-shirts. I have a new favorite every time I look at their site. I think my current favorite is the Elephant Ride organic onesie. (but I do adore the bug shirt DS is wearing in the picture above and I think my next purchase has to be the Helicopter t-shirt and Ant t-shirt not just because those are his two new favorite words but because they are so dang CUTE!!!). Their items are in many boutiques through out the U.S., as well as, an International location in Sweden. They are also available through several on-line boutiques and you can now order direct too. WOO HOO!!!

And if you were wondering where she got the name www.eight3one.com ...

8 letters
3 words
1 meaning

I LOVE YOU

She has been writing those 3 numbers on letters and cards to me for over 20 years. It has been her "branding" well before her clothing line came out.

I love you too AS and I am so proud of your wonderful children's clothing line.

4 comments:

Rudy said...

You know so many cool people! lol. I LOVE the dinosaur tee. Me and Kolt LOVE dinos :) And L looks wat too cute in that picture... as usual

KR said...

And is that YOUR darling baby Luther I see on their website????

Unknown said...

I love the helicopter shirt too. My friend's hubby is a helicopter pilot and they are expecting a boy. Too bad it didn't come in the onsies too!

Just the Sous Chef said...

d -
Thanks for the comment on L and the dino is a fave of mine too! we love dino quest exhibit at the science center!

kr -
yep, that's our little lu when he was only a few months old ... wasn't he a chunker?! :)

c -
you can email them and see if they make it in a onesie .. they might?! also, saw a really cute bib and burp cloth set of heli's on www.etsy.com .. you might want to check it out too!