Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Is this considered cheating?


So most of you know, I love coffee, really, I adore coffee. My all time favorite Coffee shop is Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf. My local Coffee Bean shop is about a 25 minute walk from my home. My local Starbucks is a 5 minute walk so for the past 6 months I have been cheating on Coffee Bean and walking with DS down to Starbucks every morning to get my cup of java. I am not feeling too bad about this though. Coffee Bean is better looking (I mean, tasting) but just wasn't meeting my needs on a regular basis (remembering my order). And I don't have one of those long, weird, complicated coffee orders. Although Coffee Bean will always be my first love, I am enjoying my new relationship with Starbucks and they are giving me yet another reason on Thursday, March 15, 2007 from 10am to noon with a FREE CUP OF COFFEE. This promotion is at all Starbucks worldwide. I don't remember Coffee Bean ever being so generous?!?

2 comments:

Busybeeof3 said...

Being a Western WA. girl, I am ALL about Starbucks! Sometime when you feel like indulging, try the Cinn. Dolce latte (the sugar free one has fewer calories) ENJOY!

Anonymous said...

Love the tip! The girls even love a good cup of coffee. Thursday, we will go!
Love DM