Monday, March 12, 2007

A little encouragement helps a slow learner


My overly generous DH recently agreed to get me the new Nikon D80 dSLR camera to help encourage my photography interest. I absolutely adore this camera (but I need an entirely different post to discuss details .... promise it is coming soon ... I know several of you have been asking about this fabulous camera). In the meantime, just wanted to post a picture selected to appear on the new Editorial page in OC Family magazine. I am not sure if it was choosen for my photography skills or because of my DS is so adorable. Either way, I am thrilled!

OC Family magazine is a local family-oriented magazine in Orange County, CA. You can pick up a free copy at many retailers, such as, Borders bookstores, Gymboree, 24 Hour Fitness and more.

6 comments:

Rudy said...

He is certainly the cutest kid in OC... and his mommy has mad photographic skills so it was a combination of the two that got him in the magazine! lol. So, I cant wait until you post all about your camera :) One day, I will have a nikon dSLR... ONE DAY!

Busybeeof3 said...

That is the CUTEST photo ever! He is one handsome boy!

cezavitske said...

WOW TK - I love that picture. You are very talented indeed!
And of course you had a great subject to work with.

KR said...

Congratulations! Can't wait to see the little chef in the magazine!

Anonymous said...

Great camera choice!!! I've been checking out eBay to find a deal on that particular model. You'll have to fill me in on what kind of lens(s), flash, and other cool gear you got. Oh...and of course having such an adorable model helps with the photog hobby!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! He is a beauiful child and you are loving your new camera. Keep me posted on his modeling career!
Love, DM